DEMO Experience VIP PASS - $250
Join us for a demo experience you will never forget. Your VIP Credential signals the dealer of your choice that you mean business and want to learn as much as possible about what makes their brand stand out. This pass enables its holder to sign up for exclusive test rides (and at the dealers discretion; drives) on PIR.
Tentative List of participating dealers:
Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo - Ferrari & Maserati
VIP “GUEST” Pass
As a VIP pass holder you are invited to join us for our world class "All Inclusive" gourmet food offerings and 2 cocktails of your choice.
TRACK DAY Drive groupS +vip - $350
FOR EXPERIENCED TRACK DAY DRIVERS (Limit 25 cars in each group)
Vintage Group - For drivers who want a more relaxed pace.
Advanced Group - For VERY experienced track-day drivers. Passing will be allowed anywhere on track by "Point By" only.
Drivers will have four (4), 20 minute sessions on the track in a car of their choice. The road course is almost perfectly flat and runs clockwise. Your driving experience will include the hard chicane at the end of the front straight and involves 12 turns at length of 1.967 miles (3.17 km).
Your ticket also allows the driver everything that is included in the Demo Experience VIP Ticket type. Divine food experience all day, 2 complimentary cocktails (after your drive!) and signature swag items… This group is limited to 25 tickets so be sure and sign up early.
1) Must be at least 18 years old and possess a current valid Driver’s license
2) Helmets are required. M2000 or SA2000 or newer.
3) Space is limited, groups are limited to 25 cars.
4) Both driver and passenger seat belts must function properly, be in good condition, and be of a minimum three point design (shoulder and lap belt).
5) Open toed shoes and/or shorts are not allowed
6) Cars shall be in good mechanical condition. Tires should be in good condition, the wheels properly tightened, and plenty of brake pad.
7) We will run Rain or Shine
8) Passengers over the age of 13 are allowed.
9) Some insurance companies do not cover you for a track event. It is best to check with your insurance company. There are companies who do provide track day insurance for an additional cost. * WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE TRACK
1) Arrive at the track between 6:45am – 7:15am
2) Sign the waiver at the gate
3) Check in at registration. At registration you will receive a schedule, a tech form, and a number to help us identify you. Attach your number to the outside of the upper driver’s side corner of your front windshield
4) Once checked in, an Usher will escort you to your assigned pit area.
5) A Tech Inspector will come by starting at 8 am to Tech your car.
6) Check the schedule for time and place of the Mandatory Driver’s Meeting, and then of course attend. Typically the Driver’s Meeting is held around 7:45am.
7) Drink plenty of water throughout the day
Hagerty track insurance
Race cars, dragsters, vintage roadsters, modified muscle cars — you name it! We created affordable specialty coverage to protect them everywhere.
concours d’elegance +vip - $175
Don’t want to drive but would like to showcase your car? We would love to have you…
This is to reserve a premium space to display your vehicle at the Taste of Motorsports event. We will be curating a luxurious “hands on” experience where attendees collaborate with car owners and experts in the high performance automobile space.
guest - $50
Simply want to attend? Be our guest...
Want to simply come and spectate? Your GUEST tickets gives you access to all areas of the event without the ability to sign up for Demo Rides or partake in the Food Areas.